Saturday, January 27, 2007

THE ZODIAC MATCH TEST: LIBRA!!!

BORED!!! yeah im tt bored la... cant blog much abt the last exercise i just done once again cos of security issues but we did it in the rain AGAIN... sianz... ah wells... just trying out one of the many tests on tickle.com... haha so whos a libra around here? lolz

The Zodiac Match Test
Date The Right Sign For Your Personality

1. I want my partner to have strong ideas about what they want out of life.

Agree

2. I appreciate little romantic gestures.

Agree

3. I am drawn to people who are creative.

Agree

4. I want my partner to be talkative.

Agree

5. I like to feel protected.

Agree

6. I like people who can make up their mind and stick with it.

Agree

7. I'm looking for a partner who has an eye on the future.

Agree

8. I believe in marriage.

Agree

9. I would never cheat on my partner, for any reason.

Strongly agree

10. I don't want to be with anyone who is too mushy or sentimental.

Disagree

11. I like it when my partner "takes charge."

Agree

12. I like to spend most of my free time with my partner.

Agree

13. Sex is important to me.

Strongly agree

14. I like my lovers to be somewhat aggressive.

Agree

15. I want a partner who believes in the work that they do.

Agree

16. I appreciate it when my date is meticulous about their appearance.

Agree

17. I'm attracted to flirtatious people.

Agree

18. I don't mind if my partner occasionally gets a little jealous or possessive.

Agree

19. It's important that my partner be optimistic.

Agree

20. I want a partner who is good with money.

Agree

21. I prefer not hearing too much about my partner's emotions.

Strongly disagree

22. I appreciate fine things and have somewhat expensive tastes.

Agree

23. I'd like my partner to be career driven, even if our family has to take a back seat to work sometimes.

Agree

24. I don't really want kids.

Disagree

25. I want a relationship in which we aren't afraid to argue.

Agree

26. I can handle a sharp tongue.

Agree

27. I am sensitive and make great effort to avoid hurting my partner's feelings.

Agree

28. Loyalty is of the utmost importance.

Agree

29. I would leave my partner immediately if they were unfaithful.

Agree

30. I like to get creative in bed.

Agree

31. I like to have sex frequently.

Strongly agree

32. I am excited by the prospect of having a threesome.

Agree

33. I'd rather my partner be a little shy in the bedroom.

Agree

34. I want to be with someone who enjoys entertaining.

Agree

35. I'm a pleasure-seeker.

Agree

36. I'd like my partner to be a little bit on the dominant side.

Agree

37. I can handle criticism without taking it too personally.

Agree

38. I am attracted to people who are not easily pushed around.

Agree

39. I'm a risk taker.

Agree

40. I can handle stubbornness.

Agree

41. I admire people who are sexually cautious.

Agree

42. I like to save money for a rainy day.

Agree

43. Intellectuals turn me on.

Agree

.
.
.
.
.

JY, the best match for your personality is Libra

Libra, the Scales (September 24 to October 23): This idealistic yet easygoing partner is just your type. Initially, a Libra partner may catch your attention with their elegant charm and attentiveness during courtship. But as you get to know them better, you're likely to be even more drawn to your Libra's appreciation for beauty and fairness, as well as their peaceful disposition. People born under this sign are known for being romantic partners who have an excellent ability to build and grow an egalitarian relationship. Librans may seem to be a bit lazy to you at times. However, their love of pleasure can be a benefit, too — one that can roust both of you from falling into boring relationship routines. In the bedroom, you'll likely find the Scales to be both creative and driven, with a significant sexual appetite. In general, Libras are flirtatious, talkative people who are almost always open to amusing distractions.

No comments: