Saturday, July 12, 2008

BACK TO CAMP

yeah so today i went back to camp for happy hour...before that i went to jurong point print some stuff before heading back to camp... yeah it was nice seeing most of them again and getting some updates on stuff like how choy's brother who i kinda taught during my 13 day outfield exercise in taiwan is now my understudy's understudy... haha what a strange twist of fate... oh wells ORD LOH! hahaha yeah so happy hour was at the officer's mess... the foosball table spoil liao!!! WALAO!!! the table that i trained my skills with has finally given way... knn... must be all the xin jiaos' fault... nb... n the pool table lost its one and only chalk... wtf... den now always miscue... haha oh wells... managed to tell CO abt my testimonial and hes gonna have it redone so off goes my "get testimonial" to do item... haha so when i go back to get my new testimonial, i'll buy my duffel bag and that'll clear another item! haha now to get sandpaper and repaint my swordstand... haiz... tough work... haha and speaking of work... next mon i'll be working together with my baby darling! haha seems fun! hahaha

No comments: