Tuesday, September 01, 2009

CRACK MY NECK!

*CRACK CRACK CRACK* haha yea so today i went to visit a chiropractor at central for my neck ache which i've been having since i got back from UK... amazing what he can do with just a few weird twisting and turning of the body to get the spine back to alignment... NELSON! crack my neck for me!!! hahaha but only after u have like 3 yrs experience... LOL somehow my spine at C7 position was out of place... dunno how that happened though... but i feel much better now though not completely cured... but still much much better... i just dun understand how it works... its like just twisting the spine here and there then the spine will just fall right back into place... MAGIC! haha oh wells... finally sent my paper draft to my supervisor to have a read through... hope i can publish my first paper soon!

No comments: