Tuesday, December 27, 2005

NARNIA

WOW! i watched narnia today... didnt expect much from a disney show but wow! it shocked me... great storyline... though one part was kinda like resurrection of jesus... even better ending... teared in my eyes a couple of times... ya but the only thing tt i didnt really like was the cast... they'r not as good looking as other shows... anyways my shoulder went numb... the right shoulder... haha cos my sis placed her head on it... duh... nvm still got the left one to lend around... WHO NEEDS IT? ROFL!

haha went window shopping also n a jacket caught my eye... really nice... brown in colour by s&k... haha now all tts left is a pair of NICE slippers... really hard to find cos none of the ones i've seen i actually have a liking to... darn! oh well 2 things on the shopping list then haha

No comments: