Friday, December 30, 2005

NEW HAIR, NEW YEAR, NEW RESOULTIONS, POLICE LETTER???

HAHA yeah i finally went to cut my hair today... hmmmm how to describe... haha fluffed it up abit... makes me look cuter now... lolx hahahaha yeah so i managed to bring up the tagboard hidden at the bottom so now myloh u dun have to gimme comments... haha usually the comments come from random ppl asking to sign up crap with them... hahaha yup so now the tag is on the right side... i hope... lol ya ok its there

2006 is comin in just under 25 hrs... WOW... wad have i done this whole year? dunno... but i didnt do my 2005 resolution... shucks... so now its stacked onto the 2006 one... haha TANK! FISH! BURN FAT! (from 2005 resolution)

HAHA i was stunned when i saw a letter in the letterbox with my name on it... worse still it had the police header... SIAO!!! for a moment there i tot the cops just busted me... but NO! haha they offering me a job as a police officer!!! WOOT!!! just what i wanted!!! hahaha lalalala yeah! hahahahaha have u heard all the stories of the police being the best job in NS? haha ya it ROCKS! my kinda job... slacker... OOPS! haha yay theres a police post near my home too... 5 min walk... yayayayaya! i hope i get into police n get posted there... OMG SUPER SLACK JOB!!! haha n the gals just dig guys in uniforms... =X

No comments: