Sunday, January 01, 2006

1ST POST OF 2006

YEAH!!! 2005 gone n 2006 here!!! gimme a big fish please!!! hahahaha yup yup so i got me-self a pair of new shoes!!! yea!(X5) haha good good dun need to stress for CNY anymore... hehe... oh well its a new year n i hope it brings good fortune to all... less bad karma collecting for me? haha perhaps... if it really comes back and haunt me den i've been collecting too much bad karma... haha okies so ive been a naughty boy™ last year... OOPS!=X haha anyways my cousin is getting married later today... haha dunno y she picked new years day... so wierd... she should have done it on her birthday aka xmas eve... haha oh well its her wedding... wonder what should i wear for the dinner... haha maybe i'll do a dry run for my prom night lolx okies im gonna -_-zzz
HAPPY 2006 TO EVERYONE!!!

No comments: