Saturday, September 16, 2006

KTV!!!

OMG! poor mom soo chan sia... called me today to tell me tt she kena knock down by a van sia... luckily only foot have a minor injury... haiz... so unlucky sia... listening to mp3 with the in-bud headphones tt we bought at comex while crossing road is dangerous! now cant wear footwear somemore... so cham... must buy her a lucky 4 leaf clover for her bday prezzie sia... hahaha yeah so went shopping for more presents :D haha bought a nike dri fit t shirt onli la... going broke le sia... still got to buy the clover n prolly earrings for glucolin... :X :P yeah den went to chevrons to sing K with mason n jeff n LTA(ting ann)... hahaha sang till high sia... den went home... packed finished my stuff in the noon i think... but the damn helmet cant go into my duffle bag sia... walaoeh... i packing my whole cupboard back sia... which took me 2 duffle bags to clear! wtf... now dump out alot of stuff le sia... still cant really fit in sia... :S sianz... gonna be confined 3 weeks sia!!! WAAAA!!! T_T hope i book out on 6th oct or 7th in the noon sia... or else cant go watch the SP musical sia... :S :S :S haiz... we'll see how la... can always give the tix to my bro or sis go watch if i cant make it... hehe

No comments: