Friday, September 15, 2006

POSTING DAY!!! OCS HERE I COME!!!

OMGOMGOMG!!! soooo wierd... today is posting day... n actually i was told we can check it online at 12noon... but then surain called me at 10 and said can check le... so he helped me check mine... i was so sure i was going sispec... but then he said congrats mother fucker... u r in OCS!!! i jumped outta bed n rushed to on my com cos that fucker surain is a prankster! haha but low and behold! OCS!!! OMFG!!! my mom tot my room was on fire... screaming away so loudly... hahaha yeah so only 5 ppl in my plt got into ocs... n im like super amazed i got in! cos there was sham who was company best, shaun who was plt best, jiang was 2nd best and lionel was prolly 3rd... kns... n i was keeping a low profile most of the time lor... haha think even platoon sergeant dunno me... LOL oh well happy sia... smiling the whole day... ahahaha msg ppl like crazy... hahaha happy day for me... hehe even sergeant kelvin congratulated me... even told me to come back tekong n fuck the csm... hahaha :X oops...

haha raining so heavily... so i wore the gortex jacket out! hahaha omg so cool... lol yeah wore a tank top underneath... haha to show off nice arms... hahaha so went back to skool for gym... but the auntie say we graduated le... so cannot use... sianz... haha met up with esther n collected the tix for the SP musical... haiz... sick n stuck in musical camp... so poor thing~~ haha she said my sis tt time at her bday so sweet... hahaha she'll be happy to hear tt... hahaha so chatted awhile more den went to meet up with hr... yeah man... we both going OCS!!! same wing too!!! hahaha hope we r buddies... :P yeah

went out shopping hahaha bought my sis a pooh bear toy... u noe the one tt uses solar power n shake its head? yeah haha den bought my mom a cd... her fav singer when she was a teen... haha 5cd promo thing la... ah well got more cash le... so tts y got so many ppl wan present from me... haha now gotta buy mom sc a prezzie cos her bday comin soon... haha n 1 for esther too... :X haha think earrings will do the trick... hahaha dunno la... see how... oh well

No comments: