Sunday, October 15, 2006

LIFE CAN BE SO SCREWED UP... :S

SIGH... just when i forced myself to think its over, now theres a glimmer of hope... should i go for it and either have a happy-ever-after ending or prolly end up getting hurt and experience the same kinda feeling when i forced myself to think its over... people say no pain no gain but this is one pain i never ever wanna experience again. but then again should i just sit back and dont go for it? let this one pass right by without even trying? its either go or dont go... how? n i have no idea why im blogging so early in the morning in camp... maybe cos ive been attacked by mozzies all night, cant sleep on my own bed, booking out in like less than 3 hrs and the fact that my mind starts to play mind games on myself... haiz... :S

No comments: