Sunday, October 15, 2006

ME-DAY

YEAH... its me day today... not planned but being in ocs taught me to expect the unexpected... so when i was walking out, i was msged by bh saying mom sc fell sick... so cant go le... so might as well cancel it la... yeah so it seems like mom has headache n bodyache... sounds like pms! =X hahaha jkjk

yeah so i walked orchard from heeren up to ps for a nice slow lunch at bk... something which i have not have the luxury of doing in camp... lol den back to taka den wisma den wheelock den lido den wheelock den home... far rite? hahaha no kick sia... yeah so spent the day thinking and reflecting on stuff... good thing i got in-bud earphones... not much noise other than the soothing music on my nano that im playing... FFX soundtrack rocks man... hahaha great for relaxing and other stuff... just listen to this song called "zanarkland" yeah its really really nice... haha long time since i played it on the piano le... think later i'll practice it for awhile... haha yeah so think i came up with a plan le... just do it! hahaha you only live once... just go for it lor...

yeah walked around window shopping... seeing running shoes... think im starting to get into the running culture... hahaha den walked into borders and browsed thru some books... something that i find intresting... about the character of pisces... my horoscpoe sign la... says they are romantic ppl and are passive... lol den they have an overactive imagination... wahahaha quite true in my case hor? lol

oh well den went to wheelock to buy my dad a bday prezzie at the nike gift shop... 12 golf balls... haha since he loves golf ma... den came back n did a d.i.y. facial and some massage... power nap and now chatting n bloggin till bookin later at 9... hope this week i dun tio any extras... :S CHOI! haha yeah so im now listening to the new eVonne hsu cd... quite nice songs inside but its protected! sianz cant rip it to my nano... OH did u guys see the new nano and shuffle! omg... shuffle looks CHIO! hahaha im soooo gonna get it sia... :P anyone wanna get it too? lol

SOME INTRESTING STUFF FROM ASTROLOGY.COM yeah should sign up for their daily horoscope la... seems quite alrite la... well to me perhaps... yeah so the 1st one is my daily love tarot, my daily tarot, my daily romantic horoscope n lastly my weekly romantic horoscope for next week... haha so here it goes:

The Knave of Swords card suggests that you should try to clear your to-do list. Make time for witty chats or conversation. Reminisce or talk out issues that might need to be resolved and be clear about what you want. Put promises, itineraries or plans in writing to avoid misunderstandings later on. It may not be romantic, but being fair and practical in this case can help alleviate suspicions and avoid mind games. SO TRUE! HAHAHA MIND GAMES... LOL

The Eight of Swords card suggests that my power today lies in denial or blocking. 'Don't even go there.' I will not let myself be limited, paralyzed, held hostage or alienated by fear or fantasy that relies on exploitive emotional rescue, sacrifice of truth, or victimization. I will not be a prisoner to my own perceptions or expectations. Why did Cinderella stay? Do I want to be right or alone? Why have I placed a mental gag order on my own suffering or thinking? I am empowered to question or endure by virtue of my own self-worth because there is no honor in sacrificing my self to victimhood.

Before you get what you deserve in this life, you have to be willing to visualize it. If love hasn't worked out the way you thought it would, ask yourself what you really want. Find a creative way to express it.

Doing something healthy on Monday makes you feel all-around sexier, boosting that confidence. It's the kind of excellent energy you can use from Tuesday through Thursday, when the best romantic agenda is no agenda at all -- other than being yourself and letting your soul shine. Plenty of time to analyze it all later -- like this weekend, when you'll be given choices and the opportunity to point your love life in a lovely direction. Don't just stand there -- pick your path, and who you want with you on it.

No comments: