Friday, March 23, 2007

I'M LEAVING ON A JET PLANE, 14TH APRIL I'LL BE BACK AGAIN, OH BABE I HATE TO GO...

TAIWAN! HERE I COME! hahaha yeah so i'll be flying off later tonight... went to watch tmnt and mr bean alone today thou... hahaha boy am i pro or what! tmnt was quite nice... almost like re-living my childhood days... all the small kids were watching it too... haha watching it in the afternoon was really nice cos the whole cinema was sooo empty and i was sitting like it was my own living room... hahaha then mr bean... slapstick as usual haha with a few remakes from his series... lol yeah then went home... mom said her friend's son went to some ulu camp and asked me to give him some advice... haha i just said this: just get fucked and follow instructions lo hahaha then she mentioned abt a daughter! hahaha and that she wanted to help me look for a gf! hahahaha omg god DOES answer my prayers =X yeah gonna go slp for awhile... haha hope to see some chio air stewerdess! O.O

Leaving On A Jet Plane

All My bags are packed
I'm ready to go
Standin' here outside your door
I hate to wake you up to say goodbye

But the dawn is breakin'
it's early morn
the taxi is waitin'
and he's blowin' his horn

Already I'm so lonesome I could die
So kiss me and smile for me
tell me that you'll wait for me
hold me like you'll never let me go

'Cause I'm leavin' on a jet plane
don't know when i'll be back again
Oh babe I hate to go...

There's so many times I've let you down
So many times I've played around
I tell you now they didn't mean a thing

Every place I go I'll think of you
Every song I sing I'll sing for you
When I come back I'll bring you a wedding ring

So kiss me and smile for me
tell me that you'll wait for me
hold me like you'll never let me go

Because I'm leavin' on a jet plane
don't know when I'll be back again
leavin' on a jetplane dont know when I'll be back again
Oh babe I hate to go.....

March 24, 2007

Blink a couple of times before you say you can't believe it. It's likely that what you thought was in front of you is actually an optical illusion. Whew! What a relief. Now you can carry on with your usual business.

Nothing is going to stay on course today -- people will be behaving very inconsistently, and you will not be able to count on anyone following through with anything. Luckily for you, you're in the midst of a huge productivity streak, so you won't need anyone else's help anyway. Today is a good example of 'if you want something done right, you have to do it yourself' -- and you will feel darn good about your ability to handle a confusing task. You will be cool in a crisis!

It's more about continuing your explorations now than it is about claiming your territory or staking your turf. Stay open to all of love's possibilities -- they're certainly open to you.

No comments: