Friday, October 24, 2008

1 MONTH IN PORTSMOUTH



eVonne - A Song for You

I was alone
You came alone
And gave your heart to me
And I knew but.I was scared to tell you
Just how much.How much I need you
And I wanted.I wanted to show you
Just how much.How much I adore you

And then one day
I heard you say
You'd always stand beside me
Then I knew.I knew I had to tell you
Just how much.How much I thank you
So I found.I found a way to tell you
Just how much.How much I love you

And so today
I want to say
I'll always stand beside you
And I swear.I swear I'll always love you
As long.As long as you need me too
And I found.I found a way to tell you
That this song.This song's just for you
That this song. This song says... I love you.


yeah man 1 month passed... 9 more to go... haha finally finished my haem essay on CML... nb... too long never do essay le... wasted so much time doing the referencing cos my style of doing things was wrong... i did the essay first but left out the referencing till the last part so i ended up going through my history files to see where i got that particular info from... haha oh wells... lesson learnt... or more like brain still needs abit more derusting... lol

No comments: