Sunday, May 07, 2006

CHORES DAY

YUP YUP! once again today is chores day... mopped the whole house n cleaned the toilet ~bleah~ haha but gotta get used to it rite? ns oso doing the same thing... hahaha a couple more weeks left... gotta start preparing stuff for ns... like black specs... -_- nerdish... hahaha hmmm other than prep for ns... theres just 3 more things left for me to do on my list... get my bro a lavish b'day gift n write in to at least 2 uk unis... something which i have not done ever since the results got back... n of course get fit & a tan!!! hahaha

dota-ing wif bh is like looking back at me playing while my bro kpkb at me from the next seat... hahaha but i trained with real ppl... so i guess the learning curve is different from playing wif coms... of course training with coms trains farming... which is one of the things it takes to win... hmmm the other would be hero killing and keeping a positive frag score... ah well... perhaps a few more months n he'll be alot better hahaha

No comments: