Monday, May 08, 2006

WEEK 6 DAY 1... I'M RADIATING HEAT...

HOTNESS!!! nope im not refering to any babe... its the weather... hahaha today's sun was GREAT! but such a great day so doesnt match my mood... prolly its the mon blues... nvm so yup did 7 rounds again... somehow i dun seem to be getting faster... my stich is really killing me this time on round 5... n forever im like "breathing sand" cos my mouth is so dry... i think i'll have to put the bottle on the track tmr... n suck up the pain n give it my all on the last lap... hmmm maybe i'll stride this time... cos today i was mentally pacing 1-2-1-2 which seems kinda effective... anyways, wemt for a swim as well... did 7 laps i think... this time i FINALLY remembered to bring the damned goggles... hahaha den had a sunbathing session in between the 7 laps... hahaha my back is radiating heat now... think i tanned my back for too long... hahaha still havent got rid of the tanktop tan... :S

No comments: