Thursday, May 25, 2006

WEEK 8 DAY 3... LAMO PICS!!!

HAHAHA! went to skool n did 7 rounds as usual... den just as i swam 2 laps, it started raining... -_-ZZZ scrw that... the sun was sooooo good when i was runnin... ran topless again haha... nvm la got abit of tan is alrite...so i took lotsa lamo pics cos im goin tekong soon... might as well have some fun! hahaha so here goes!


so here i am wif my 2 bottles of vodka left one is plain vodka, right is peach YUMMY!


me downing 1/2 the vodka straight from the bottle... :P



my bro trying to act cute... -_- hahaha


wtf! 1/2 the vodka gone!??! nowonder my bro is drunk... hahaha

still my crazy bro finishing every last drop of vodka... hahaha


ok enuf wif the vodka... time to take some pics of my room... sigh im gonna miss it... hahaha so heres my window... the binds remind me of the skool lib sia... hahaha ya so ive been sleeping w/o air-con for the past few weeks tts y the window is open...

ya so this is where ive been sleeping for the past few weeks... on the floor... i'll explain later when u see a pic of my bed... haha


yeah this is my ikea full-body mirror... notice the soccerball on top... it was signed by the liverpool team when they came down to sg... haha bet u didnt noe tt!

which swivels around to become a bookshelf! or display unit... wadever... took me like 4 hrs to make it ALL BY MYSELF! HA!


another display unit wif all my junk stuffed in any way possible... hahaha n yet another soccer ball... this time its just a soccerball... nothing special abt tt la... hahaha

my queen-sized bed... which i have not slept on for weeks... cos i have been sleeping on the floor for the past few weeks... :S all prep for ns... my theory is that nothing is as hard as the floor rite? so if u can slp on the floor, den the tekong bed should be soooo nice and comfy! hahaha


STAR WARS!!! n my dream catcher... wonder wad dreams it caught... cos i dun really seem to remember much of my dreams... haha


haha another 2 more ikea products found in my room... lolx my waredrobes... thank goodness for ikea-safetyglass... of not everything would be smashed cos i love to play soccer in my room... lol

closeup of my waredrobe... hehehe

my room door... the reflector thingy is just so SHINY! haha

see! im so nice... warn ppl before stepping into my room... LOL! but i just love this sign... yea this is the sign i was telling u abt esther... hahaha


the back of my door... see im a man utd fan alrite! n to the right u can see something on the wall... which is...


YEAH! the basic patho mind map... OMG this is my best-est handwriting and smallest yet! haha must treasure it man... NEVER LET B. YANG HAVE IT! hahaha must have cost me a dist too... SOB SOB!


FFVIII!!!


n lastly my table... miracle u can actually find some parts of it... LOLX

haha so much for a very long blog huh... n lotsa pics too! haha took me forever to upload wor...

No comments: