Thursday, December 28, 2006

SIGNALS, NIGHT AT THE MUSEUM

SIGNALS! yeah ok so now im posted to signals... saw daniel as a spec there on course... he gained 4kg in 4 weeks... O_O nooooo! i dun wanna get fat! :S ahahaha yeah n im now the first CPS... ok la... shouldn't be that bad... i hope... bunk is similar to bmt... even the cupboard... I MISS SAFTI!!! i miss ocs, alpha wing, my bunk, my waredrobe n my internet com... :S haiz... even the food here is not as good... haiz haiz haiz... but theres 4 gals! all below average la... but still its damn wierd... cant walk out of the toilet naked anymore or change clothes openly... walao... sucks sia... hahaha anyways only stayed in camp for 1 1/2 days... booked out yesterday... lol then went to watch night at the museum with my bro cos sc was down with a fever n headache so tmr cant go watch it... so instead i went with my bro! hahaha we laughed till siao man... damn hilarious... haha especially the monkey part... LOL yep so im gonna go fly off to brunei this new year... sianz... even more sian is im the luggage party and i gotta go back early to load the duffel bags up the plane... -_-zzz oh well enjoy life while i can ba... after commissioning is a 8-5 job 95% of the time... hehe then i'll finally go learn driving! who wanna learn with me! hahaha

went out to beach rd to grab me some stuff for the brunei trip... bought a led light... bright sia! hahaha then went to sim lim to fix my power box cos it burnt out... n now my sound card is busted so i gotta lug it there again tmr... -_-zzz sianz... then went for dinner at holland v. with yuan zhang! hahaha man ord lo! i so wanna say it when its my turn... hahaha talked lotsa stuff man... its been ages since we last met... i knew him since sec 1 ba? hahaha soccer buddy, smart n fit as hell (commando spec somemore salute sia) hahaha yeah next time we'll meet up for soccer back at barker man! hahaha all the good times at barker... yeah... :D

No comments: