Sunday, December 17, 2006

SOCIAL NIGHT, SAT CDO DUTY... :S

SOCIAL NIGHT!!! hahaha nothing special really... yeah so anyways my date was esther... kinda wierd but had to "borrow" her for awhile... lol like what my sir told us... go find a date... dun care how u find one... go get, borrow or steal a gf if u have to... lolz yep boring night... just a night to show off how pretty ur date can be i suppose... wahahaha

CDO duty next day was damn sian... luckily i brought in my psp n ipod with chargers... hahaha time flies when ur having fun! hahaha then ordered kfc for night snack... hehe :P

okies so later going to vivo city with the guys to watch ERAGON!!! WOOHOO!!! another epic movie? lol back to dota-ing with my new troll build! :D

oh n tab, its just social night... comms parade is on 9th june... long long long way more... :S yep n have a great trip in JAPAN! hahaha rmb to get me x'mas prezzies!!! hehehe :P

No comments: