Wednesday, February 08, 2006

3RD YR FAREWELL PARTY

SOB SOB... time really does fly nowadays... yeah...

neways today i was about to walk to skool in my "Im with STUPID ---->" shirt today... but my mom KP-ed wif me so i changed into a collar shirt... haha luckily i did tt or i'll be boxed by soo chan in the ears today... haha well i almost got boxed even though i didnt wear that shirt... LOL haha cos during FYP presentation balloting, i gave siqi the last slot... which was 12 noon... well tts wad she asked for... so i gave it to her... haha okok so den she scolded me a cb... O_O haha "FIGHT FIGHT!!!" haha its like im fighting alot nowadays huh... dunno y... haha neways its partially my fault oso but hell, siqi said she wanted 12 so i gave her 12! lol was i a jerk? haha but hell, i have always been like tt... generate more karma... haha better not do tt le... later exam karma come n haunt me... O_O haha okok i'll ask her if she wants to exchange wif my slot... 1130... -_- haha fine slight difference k? not much diff to me but a HUGE diff to gals... gals n their wierd thinking... n damn u bh... ur card UNLUCKY SIA!!! i didnt want the 1st slot cos i MAY not wake up in time... but LAST SLOT??? OMG!!! theres PHARM TEST RIGHT AFTER TT TOO!!! ARGH!!! nvm i better start tanking soon...

neways went for the party... I CANT BELIEVE MY EYES!!! JULIE (aka miss sp) LOST WEIGHT!!! i swore she was fat during ccf... but now? *gasp* like human yoyo... gain weight n lose weight so quickly... haha n so funny... mr fraser sang the liverpool song...u'll never walk alone... n being a man utd fan... haha no comments... den miss phoon sang "moon represent my heart" LOL haha okok yue liang dai biao wo de xin... direct translation... lol yeah incredible thou... she sounded good! n i forgot to take the pic when MR HO GAVE HER A ROSE!!! WOOOOOO!!! hahaha BIG BIG NEWS!!! ya den me being the class rep had a bunch of roses WHICH WERE NOT DE-THORNED... damn them... pricked myself... haha yeah n im not so cheepo to give a rose to a non-lecturer... =X haha besides i didnt look up as well... haha n im so sorry i forgot to give mr woo aka pro, miss isabel yee n mr josh sng... SORRY!!! DIDNT SEE U GUYS!!! den came photo takin time! haha so fun n the wind n sun were sooo strong today... haha wind blown hair... oh well, i had a memorable day... will remember it for life... i hope... =X haha

me n my buddies in yr 1... mr ho n mr greg poi oso...

me n mr HO(TA) hahaha had fun during the cruise when he was our cabin master... =X OOPS!

class DMDT 3B01 2006 haha look at the strong wind n glaring sun... alot of wind swept hair too!

No comments: