Friday, February 24, 2006

CLIN CHEM EXAM OVER!!!

YIPPEE!!! the killer exam is finally over!!! hahaha n yeah it turned out kinda easy... i think...

hahaha wierd shit man... my horoscope for today goes like this: Whether guardian angels really exist or not is up for debate -- we can't prove it scientifically. Still, there are enough of us out there who believe that they do to make their presence at least as real as Santa Claus is to kids. That is, if you believe in it strongly enough, it's real for you. So when someone unusual comes along with a message, listen up -- even if the bumps on their shoulders aren't immediately obvious.

haha so i guess my guardian angles r just around me? better thank them... well i couldn't do it without the help of some... firstly, thank u my dear brain cells for holding strong though bh tried to scramble them last night... n today's case study required me to link lotsa shit together too! hope i smoked the right things sia... haha n thank u my gut feeling for POH-ing the liver n thyroid out at the last minute... i seriously onli started drawing the liver n thyroid onli on thurs :P, thank u good karma tt i have been generating i think... den thank u mr woo aka pro for the "tips" haha (if u call tt tips)... den thank my eVonne songs for keeping me calm though i was DAMN jittery at the last hr... n thank u sc for telling me abt nephrotic syndrome ppl being more prone to thrombosis thing... n lastly i thank my study buddy aka sq for running my phone batt low (lol) n asking me abt afp and nephrotic syndrome... cos i wouldn't have studied for all those things n den i'll prolly buang today's exam!!! TOUCH WOOD!!! lolx so i better listen to anything n everything from now onwards sia! hahaha well 1 down 1 to go... immuno... another fill n spill kinda exam... oh well... wanna go clubbing or something after tt? lolx

btw, who is free on 18th march sat 7pm? got the sp daiko drum concert... jz shuffed a tix to me la haha jkjk... who wanna join me? lolx :P

No comments: