Friday, February 03, 2006

DEATH BY PARASITE

SIGH... wad a way to end the week... got my ass whopped by yy in clin chem... omg... yy new tank on the block! haha haiz... lotsa ppl whopped my ass in clin chem test... den came pharm... supposed to pon... but somehow i went for class instead =x oops! haha... gave back pharm test... shocker! turned out tt i did quite well... lol... whopped everyone's asses... i think...

tanked parasite till 2am in the morn... bloody bh msg me at 3:00 and 3:03... just when my msg ring tone ends... ASS CLOWN! i tot it was 6:30 already... but so dark... kns... cheapshot! neways woke up LATE... rushed for immuno tut... WASTE MY TIME! haha came less than 5 min n lesson over... kns... haha but i wore a COOL shirt... it says: "I'm with STUPID --->" nowonder no one wanted to walk on my right today... haha u should have seen woo's face... he stopped teaching n went O_O... haha i swore he almost jaw-dropped... haha whole class had a laugh too cos cl was sittin on my right =x hahaha no offence cl... den tanked in the lib at my "cave" for parasite test... KILLER!!! OMG i think i failed... seriously did VERY BADLY!!! DEATH BY PARASITE!!! haiz... no appitite for lunch... stuffed it down somehow... toked crap for awhile... cheered me up a little... oh well... FYP presentation is on 15/16th... BAD BAD BAD!!! havent prepare anything yet! ARGH!!! exams just round the corner!!! time to tank in the lib le... pls let my cave be quiet so tt i can tank in peace... :)

No comments: