Sunday, March 12, 2006

THE BIG 20!!!

OMG!!! im 20 already!!! yeah my b'day!!! haha so the 1st person who wished me was my bro... cos we played enfos till 12+ haha so ya hes the 1st to wish me... hahaha wad a way to enter my 20th bday... by playing enfos... which we lost by 1 life... :S DAMN HENG! hahaha nvm thank u all for wishing me ya...

neways my dad got me a nano 4gb... OMFG though i was still half awake... tot it was a dream... wahahaha so now im filling up my nano!!! woohoo!!! yeah so anyways, we went to Laguna Country Club for the OSIM Singapore Masters Open... aka golf competition... haha yeah n we got the vip passes so off to the hospitality tent! woohoo!!! free food n lotsa it some more! n guess wad... since its OSIM... there were all the OSIM gizmos there... i camped on the iDesire n iSqueeze n uZap n iPamper... aiya everything la... damn the GI project tmr... cos there was FREE FLOW CARLSBERG BEER!!! OMFG!!! n lotsa ang mohs n their SPG wifes... n their eurasian kids... but seriously those SPGs totally cant slang at all... so their kids also speak singlish to a certain degree... haha so it turned out that its the 1st time a singaporean won a european golf tourney... man... it was soooo close... if he had missed the last putt... omg... he could have lost cos it'll be a sudden death playoff again... with the defending champ being second and just a stroke behind... okok guess some of u dun even understand wad the hell im toking abt... so nvm just noe tt a malay won it... hahaha den we went to holland v to have dinner at crystal jade... damn full... gonna get fat... damn... tmr must buy a nano skin le... or scratch = GG! hahahaha choi!

No comments: