Sunday, March 19, 2006

SATISFACTION

IKEA!!! HERE I COME!!! HAHA yeah so the ikea sale is back... got myself stuck in a crowd of ppl... people mountain people sea... hahaha yeah had my fav cheese cake all to myself once again... hehe damn gonna get fat... but somehow im not gaining any yet... :X maybe im losing muscle cos muscle is heavier than fat... so tt means im still gaining fat... BAD!!! haha kk must really go run le... maybe cycle... dunno... swim perhaps? n get a tan... :D yeah so i got myself a clothes hanger tt u hang on ur door n some organising thingy... haha yeah my room is in a mess... :S machiam bomb raid aftermath... :P hahaha

cleaned my room alittle... just enough to make it look better for at least a week till more stuff start piling up... man... u should have seen the pail of water tt i used to mop the floor... haha no it was not opaque... -_- it was kinda black la... hahaha siao rite... nvm la now its clean i hope... hehe so here i am very pleased with myself... sent a couple of resumes... must be all the peer pressure from sc la... she every night send resumes like giving out flyers like tt... kns... so now i sent a few le... keke tts y i have a sense of satisfaction today :D tmr gonna get pricked for the last time i hope... sigh... n now my backyard neighbour is having a bbq... sooo noisy n sooty... n i just took a shower!!! bloody hell... hope they die from colon cancer or something... someone once told me: invite your enemies for a bbq buffet... now i noe y... hahaha :X

No comments: