Friday, March 24, 2006

BUFFET!!!

WOOHOO! yea yea! so anyways, today jing zhou n i went to dso lab to hand some form for my part time job... den we headed off to cine where hong rei treated us to yuki n yaki! YUMMY! yea so it was nelson, heman, jay, noel, hong rei, jing zhou n me! haha ate lotsa meat... better than seoul garden... cos theres pork :X hahaha n the bbq is safer den seoul garden... they gotta learn from yuki n yaki man... haha n had lotsa ice cream too! wa stupid jz mixed lotsa ice cream together into some wierd shit... he had a tummy ache later anyway... HAHAHA

yea so den we WALKED over to sim lim cos hr wanted to buy battlechest (warcraft 3 n frozen throne in one pack) $69.90... somehow the price never lowered upon going up every level... yup so den we walked over to some shady place to play lan... den darryl came over... tried something new this time in dota... called shuffle players... but in the end was still imbalanced sia... nelson n darryl the 2 pros n jay n hong rei vs me, jz n heman... siao la... had the word GG from the start man... BUT i went broodmother! hahaha super pusher! managed to ALMOST kill them... too bad we were 1 man down n had 2 pros on the other team... managed to kill nelson n darryl thou... :D happy sia! hahaha we were so HYPED up when killing nelly... hahaha "DIE NELSON DIE!" haha den wif my ulti... i cant really die 1v1... hr 1st time fighting against me thinking he green life can kill my red life in the web... lothars cant work man! n my spiders surrounded him plus my ulti lifesteal! hahaha used the same surround tactic on nelly oso... hahaha cant get out! woots!

den we went to ljs to have dinner whereby some fagbag dunno how to siam n bumped into me causing my coke to spill on my slippers... sianz... sticky now sia... yea so now waiting for hr to install den can all play! hahaha YEAH MAN!

ps tmr theres MDIS open house at the queensway campus... who wanna go? 10am to 6pm... so far onli me sc bh n linna goin at 11+

No comments: