Wednesday, March 22, 2006

JUDGEMENT DAY...

SIANZ! today is the day man... results r out... JUDGEMENT DAY!!! woke up late... the bloody server was super laggy... took me ages to get in... haiz... not wad i expected... but i guess tt was wad i deserved huh... plus all the bad karma coming back to haunt me... :P yeah so i got another dist n 3 more As to my belt... but another C+ thanks to that crap module CSW... 2B+ n 1B n tts about it... got my ass kicked by many ppl sia... including my study buddy sq... -_- nvm la... tts wad buddies r for huh... getting ass kicked by each other... :P haha but now the onli person left in the C-less club is bh... cos apparently i think so far 3 ppl got C+ for CSW le... oh well nobody wanna go drinking tonight thou... n nobody is online too... BORING! massive headache now... tks to dota till 3am... must slp early tonight... didnt slp well last night too... oh well time to draft e-mails to the unis le... wish me luck! *cross fingers*

something i did cos i was bored like hell...

No comments: