Saturday, April 29, 2006

ACHES...

YEAH... my body aches... wings n ass mainly... hahaha watched more kiss today... somehow i find the gal REALLY REALLY stupid... close to the point of being a retard... neways youtube has a new player... so much better now... hahaha tried to crack my tft but somehow it doesnt work... :S wasted my time... hahaha so had dinner at waraku... had something light thou... udon soup n some sushi... put too much wasabe thou... till the back of my head tingles... dunno y... haha rest today cos of the aches... perhaps tmr i'll skip 1000X... these couple of nights ive been playin msn solitaire showdown... must be reaching my boredom limit soon... haha keep winning bh... :X anyone wanna go out on mon? its pub hol (may day) :D which also means 1 more month to live :( SOBX!!!

No comments: