Thursday, April 06, 2006

DAY 3, RED LIKE A LOBSTER

HOT! man today's weather is HOT HOT HOT! went for my run in the afternoon cos i woke up late... man... the sun really saps away your energy... n there was a crazy fella running in a jacket n track pants... omg hes mad... im down here in my bball shorts n tanktop n its hot like hell... btw i think the track melted abit while i was standing put for just a tad too long... now the soles of my shoes r red... -_- neways those with ipod nanos out there n r thinking of running wif it... go get an arm band... n dun run in this kinda hot weather... mine went kinda wierd on me... but i think its ok now... ah well still weigh the same as before... kinda sux... yeah well i did 10 rounds this time but at a slower pace partially due to the sun and to the fact that my right calf is not 100% fit... haha but i didnt feel much during the run... must be all the good hormones at work =D yep yep so now im red like a lobster hahaha mom is in a joking mood today... asking me: train so hard for what/who... -_- to make sure ns is a breeze for me... duh... den when i got back: wa! nice singlet lea! O.o haha cos i was kinda "burnt" from the afternoon sun... hahaha well seems to me like my old counter is fried too... got myself another one... hope its working... well dinner for the 2nd time running is all veg AGAIN! ZzZ lol nvm its making my run worthwhile... nothing ventured nothing gained huh... well tts kinda true i suppose... i'll take it that im detoxing again =D back to inuyasha! today is great cos it loads soooo fast! yeah!

No comments: