Friday, April 14, 2006

FRIGGIN COLD DAY...

BRRRRR~~~~ so my bad... its not hot afterall... instead its friggin cold... great to slp... which i kinda did n overslept so in the end i didnt go msia... onli my dad went for some biz thingy... neways my dad's company is hiring ppl... ppl wif med tech background to be in the sales... kinda like wad woo n sng did b4... he told me he would have hired me but im goin into ns... its really really good cos hes gonna send that person to uk or us for training for 1 month+... DANG! only requirement is good presentation skills and owns and drives a car... HAIZ $1.8k or so... sigh... nvm neone intrested can just tell me... haha generate more good karma... :P so i slacked again today... nvm tmr must continue... won yellow td wif hr... feel SHIOK! hahaha now gonna dota somemore... gonna get PAWNED :S

No comments: