Saturday, April 01, 2006

APRIL FOOLS...

SIGH... its my moms bday n my parents anniversary as well... so romantic rite? but somehow its not a happy day for me... n i was such an ass by snapping at everything... bad mood... neways, started off the day by fixing up my sis's waredrobe tt we bought from ikea... took me n my dad 3 hrs to finish but it was worth every effort... took a shower n was changing to go out for dinner when dad said: theres a letter from mindef... 1st thing tt came to mind was: april fools joke huh... so i went down n OMFG there it was... the worst thing that could happen in my life just appeared right before my very eyes... the enlistment letter for ns... so im going in on 2nd june... n what the hell... im goin into the FAT camp... tot my BMI was lower than the cut-off pt... crazy! now i must go train like mad for these 2 months... didnt do napfa too... sian... being botak for graduation is very depressing... n theres another letter to me as well... from sp... graduation day is on 5th july... ya i noe... life suddenly sux for me... my mood just changed all of a sudden... depressed, dejected, desolated... this means that i only have 2 months to live life to the fullest... n its about time to find a gf too... sigh... speaking of which... holland v had alot of beautiful ppl tonight... ate at sushi tei but somehow food was not all good tasting n such... even though there were lotsa cute chicks... i only glanced for one second n returned to my really bad mood...

i've never felt like this for a very very long time... the last time i felt like this was, i think, after the 1st 3 months of jc... yeah n its also kinda deja vu... anyways, there was this gal who played basket ball with me almost every lunch break... such that we became "bball buddies" (deja vu huh)... yeah den tounges started waggling (another deja vu as well)... neways now shes attached... yeah well not the kind of happy ending u'd expect huh... haiz...

DAMMIT! its april fools n MINDEF had to drop a bloody sick joke on this very day... it freaking sux... dun think i got the mood to play dota tonite... i dun even think i can slp well tonite too... 2 months... gonna start intense training at the crack of dawn on mon... told my dad to fetch me to NIE track while fetching my bro n sis to skool... hope this will be enuf to prep me for tekong... can somebody spare me some anti-depressants? i just wanna go back to happy-go-lucky me again... worst part is when u tell ur frens tt ur enlisting TODAY... they think its an april fools joke... makes me feel even worse... i noe ppl say ns is where boys become men... i still feel its 2 yrs of lost time... i really wonder... if they did a survey on how many ns men go in wif a gf n end up single after getting out, how high would the % be... hmmm i think its gonna be damn high... n y cant it just be finish bmt n poof ur done with ns... i really dunno... never seen myself look that grouchy infront of the mirror before too... hopefully theres a possibility to change PES status before goin in... hope i break my leg or something soon... things are just not going the way it should... neways, 5 ppl can go to tekong wif u... meaning theres room for 1 more :D:D:D

i just wanna drown myself in alcohol or something... anybody wanna go drinking wif me? sigh... this is one april fools i'll never ever forget... n this has got to be the onli post without any "haha" (this ones not counted)... a very sad sad post... emotional? neways my horoscope is kinda true again... rare huh... esp the last line...

You are very artistic. You have artistic sensibilities. You have artistic socks. In almost every way, this is a good thing. You do a great job decorating. You see possibilities other people don't. You're more in touch than the average bear with the magical and the spiritual. But sometimes you have trouble accepting reality as it is, rather than as it could be. Work on realism.

No comments: