Monday, April 03, 2006

DAY 1 OF MY TRAINING REGIME, BINGE DRINKING

HAHAHA! okok so this is day one of my training regime... n i think im gonna make my blog into a training log! hahaha ok hmmm how to start...

START : 900 hrs
WEIGHT : 78kg
END : 1010hrs
WEIGHT : 77kg
DISTANCE: 8 rounds track + to & fro from my house to NIE track... n thanks to streetdirectry.com, theres a jogging tool... so i managed to plot my path... from my house to nie is 1.6km man! woohoo so that means i did 6.4km!!! yeah nowonder i feel so good now... okies im gonna do tt again tmr!!! =D managed to do like 3 pullups oso! man this is such a great day! all the "happy hormones" flowing... maybe i'll try doing 7km tmr... hehe NS HERE I COME! n so there are many others who have recieved the enlistment letter le... but all goin in on 8th june... sob sob... lonely me... which is the only thing i fear apart from the food... HAHAHA yup so im goin out later to town... have dinner n perhaps go for a drink as well... yup yup healthy and happy me! yeah n my horoscope is getting better each day!

There's no question that you can handle pressure. You can. You have before and you will now. No, the question is how you handle it. Do you make sure you maintain a healthy diet, even if work is totally stressful? Do you keep up your workout? Do you give yourself downtime? Do you say nice things to yourself and give yourself pats on the back? Do you leave notes of encouragement on your bathroom mirror? You should.


yeah so im back from town... went to taka for lunch wif jz... den walked over to orchard mrt to meet up wif the rest den headed over to cine... went off to watch failure to launch wif bh n sc... though sc's bro said it wasnt tt nice... i still tot it was better than hills... hahaha yeah den went downstairs to cafe cartel for dinner... had the ribs... so now my morning run went to waste... haha den went to clarke quay for drinks... happy hour! haha 50% off sia... so all of us had macho margaritas... i had the macho mango marg (MMM hahaha), sc had the strawberry n bh had blueberry... neways it was kinda big... went to piss 3 times i think... HAHAHA den started feeling abit high... thankfully i spilled nothing =D but sc... she couldnt take it n puked... haiz... sad la... next time i shall onli ask bh n other guys to pei me drink le... hahaha or next time get sc a wussy marg :X lol! jkjk claims shes just full from dinner... yeah i felt the same too... tts y i was kinda stoned awhile to let me piss it out... haha yeah took me abt an hour to not feel groggy n off i went! walked along clarke quay... went to see hooters which sc has been DYING to go to... *shrugs* luckily im underaged... hahaha n the "babes" there omg... no std... :X yup n went home... dunno if i was still stoned or wat but there was a chick sittin next to me in the bus... kept nudgin me... which was kinda irritating... or was it cos i took up too much space... LOL... man i can feel the ache kicking in le... thighs were long affected since run... but now my back... whoa... n sc just HAD to punch both sides... seriously... my back aches le... shit... i guess tmr i'll just do push ups n sit ups... pull ups as well... n other non cardio stuff i guess... too bad i dun have weights... or else i'll be lifting it like mad le! hahaha pain~~~ :S not used to the sudden exercise i suppose...

No comments: