Wednesday, April 26, 2006

WEEK 4 DAY 3

WOW! i did 8 rounds today, 6 in 13 min... still kinda slow thou... but im getting there... but still got stitch... y ar? must be the alcohol(vodka which again i had 1 glass mixed wif grapefruit juice :D) hahaha makin my liver harden LOL n my mouth gets really dry after 4 laps or so... how to solve tt? nvm den swam a couple of laps till thunder/lightning started den hum dun swim le... hahaha had yong tao hu again den hanged around the daiko club cos they r "screening" the freshies :D ME IS QC INSPECTOR! hahaha :P now im hearing things AGAIN but this time its bad cos i was sooo near the drums... ringing sound sia... den went to ps for dinner... sightseeing again... hr trying to test my skills but to no avail hahaha my eyes ARE FAST... headed home n watched onli 1 ep of kiss den BOOM internet and phone line down... called singtel... said the whole bukit timah area down... so im not alone... :P read potter thou haha guess its a blessing in disguise to let me read fin potter instead of sticking to my com screen all day long...

No comments: