Sunday, April 09, 2006

RESTING DAY... NOT THAT I WANT TO ANYWAYS...

REALLY! I'M FINE! but my horoscope says this: Sometimes you do a lot. And sometimes you do too much. It's time to give yourself a break. You've been working really, really hard, and it's time to rest and rejuvenate. It will be better for your long-term stamina, and you need to practice saying no anyhow. So this morning, get started. Look in a mirror. Say, 'no, I can't do that today.' Then add, silently, 'I'm having a personal day of rest. Just for me.'

haha so it seems the heavens actually are seeing wad im doing... n telling me to take a break... :P haha i gladly accept! n its "better for my long-term stamina" wahaha but its kewl... tmr just go run again =D its getting "addictive" cos of all the so called "happy hormones" released during exercise and sad to say this, eating chocolates... nowonder ppl say sex and eating chocolates are similar... hahaha mad... addicted to exercise... hmmm now thats something freaky... neways blogging abt my training regime is kinda cool cos firstly it tells me to train so that i can blog abt it... n cos im blogging it, its kinda like "peer pressure" to train hahaha so feel free to shoot at me (at my tag board that is) if im slacking too much or pushing myself too much (something which i doubt i myself will do =X) but i think skipping is good as it trains me for standing-broad jump... 1k should be no big deal... mom says the 2kg i lost was fluid... SOBX but if i lose the next kilo its fats for sure :D yay! haha

yep so its been a dull weekend for me... feel like getting a cute little dog or something i can pamper... maybe go train with me as well... hahaha but i seem to have gotten over the fact that im going into ns on 2nd june... cos dad said: look on the bright side, u'll ORD 2 yrs later... 1st june den wait for uni still got at least another 2 months to play... haha well somehow that cheered me up LOTS hahaha but hes now in shanghai... haiz... told him to get a bottle of vodka from DFS... significantly cheaper cos theres no alcohol tax etc... haha good shit man... maybe learn a few drink recipes from my cousin as well... :P hahaha

oh yeah its the end of the 1st week of training... so must do a summary... lets see... covered 13.6km, lost 2kg of water (mom said so) feel GREAT like never before! haha though legs kinda hurt alittle skipped 950 times... DAMN 50 short of 1k... hahaha tmr goin SP gym... i hope i can somehow get in... act like retain student... HAHAHA -_- im not one ok...

No comments: