Wednesday, April 19, 2006

WEEK 3 DAY 3

HAIZ... it seems as though god against me from sightseeing today... firstly, woke up LATE at 12 even though i set the alarm at 9... den had a bad hair day... den it started raining just as i was about to head out... i could have reached at 1230... the PEAK hour... -_-ZZZ but wait theres more... when it stopped raining, mom asked me to fetch my sis back from skool at 130... sianz... n worse still, i got the TURTLE BUS UNCLE... reached the gym at 225!!! WTF nvm if its meant to be, its meant to be... but did 2.7k today... tried hr's method by covering the screen n run... SHIOK! my mind was totally off the running... let my mind wander about... ppl say mind over matter... but i say dun even think about it n just run... ate yong tao hu for lunch cos hr said he ate tt for 6 months n lost 13kg... that adds up to 2kg per month! hahaha goodie! now waiting for ppl to bash in dota... hahaha NOOB BASHING! last night my sniper was HOLY SHIT! hahaha items were OWNAGE... hahaha AGAIN AGAIN!

No comments: